Paytm app is an e-wallet that allows you to pay bills and transfer money with a few simple swipes. It’s popular in India, where users use it for several purposes. Connect the app securely to your bank account and transfer money into the wallet. Through the app, you can use this money to pay the internet, electricity, water and gas, and mobile bills and recharge Metro cards. Many stores and restaurants are linked to Paytm and have unique QR codes which users can scan through their app to pay with their e-wallet.
More about Paytm:
You can also use the app to securely transfer money to other Paytm users or linked bank accounts. Additionally, users can book train, flight, hotel, movie, and event tickets and often earn money back rewards. You can even indulge in some online shopping through the app’s store which has jewelry, clothes, packaged food products, and appliances.
Cool Features of Paytm:
- An e-wallet which links securely to your bank account
- Transfer money to other app users and bank accounts
- Make bill payments and pay through the wallet at stores and restaurants
- Shop online from a range of categories
- Book travel and entertainment tickets
- Get money back rewards and gifts when you use the app regularly
To fully take advantage of the app's features, users will have to fill out a Know Your Customer (KYC) form which requires a government-issued identity number.
Check out Paypal
- Name: Paytm - Mobile Recharge, UPI Payments & Bank
- Size: 34.04M
- Version: V8.14.0
- Android Requires: Android 18 and above